- NO INSULT
- NO SAYING BAD WORDS
- SPEAK RESPECTFULLY
Can you please grant them to me here? See also testwiki:Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions/Koavf. Koavf (talk) 20:15, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
- Also, for what it's worth, I was one of the original admins at Wikidata. Koavf (talk) 20:18, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
- Done —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 22:32, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
- Grazie. Koavf (talk) 22:35, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello, I have just made a request at Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Synoman Barris, mind taking a look, best regards --Synoman Barris (talk) 12:23, 26 September 2020 (UTC)
- Done —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 13:54, 26 September 2020 (UTC)
- Hello sorry for bugging you much, but since here I can only develop scripts/test scripts that work on Wikidata, can you also add me the bit at testwiki: Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions/Synoman Barris. I have been successfully testing an RC patrol and plan to localize it to many Wikis soon.Many Thanks --Synoman Barris (talk) 19:08, 27 September 2020 (UTC)
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
If you have not seen it before, you can read more on Meta. If you want to make sure you don’t miss technical changes on the Wikimedia wikis, you can subscribe to the weekly technical newsletter.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
18:20, 4 January 2022 (UTC)